Sunday, December 21, 2014

Secular Year-End Wrap-Up for 2014

Khairete!

It's been a long time.  Sorry about that.  So today, we have a bit of a catch-up post.  Here is a quick run-down of the festivals we've celebrated over the last few months.

In July, we celebrated the Panathanaia.

 
 
In August, we celebrated Founder's Festival.
 



 
 
In September, we had our Fall Festival.
 

 
 
During October, the Temple went on a retreat of sorts as a group.  No pictures from that to share.
 
 
November saw the celebration of the Panaia, which also has no pictures..
 
 
And December opened with the Dendraia ....
 

 
 
... and today we celebrated the Haloa/Kheimonia, Poseidea, and Pompaia.
 
 


 
 

Coming up in January will be the Diogennia on January 4, Hephaistia on January 11, and Gamelia/Theogamia on January 25.
 
Happy (secular) New Year!
Diane




1 comment:

  1. Is that a Poseidon soft figurine? Because, I think I may love that. In fact, even if it's not, I think I may love that. You've got me thinking about icon-making again. And, wishing I was closer. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete